All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Monday, February 21, 2011

Artifacts of a Organized Work Space

I wish I had taken a "before" picture of my workspace- take my word for it,  it was a disaster.  What a difference a day makes.  Here are a few of the newly rediscovered artifacts of my recent past.


Power Puff Girl flashlight projector -so freaking cool!


A beautiful poppy messenger bag my sister Gail made me for Christmas. Sweet! Her blog is here.



I've been planning a trip to Tibet for the last 20 years....someday soon I hope.



A post card I sent myself this summer from the Louvre.


A little ethnocentric, no...oui?


Having a bad day? Might I suggest carrying your burden in this lovely orange bag made by my sister Nancy.  Oh happiness- you can find more sweetness on her blog here.





Could it be that orange is a theme with me?  Hell yes!  Bring it... These darling clementines boxes helped me organize, not sure exactly what goes in the hedgehog box...


Later alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment