All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Saturday, August 11, 2012

White River Junction, Vermont

We took a trip down to White River Junction to see The Main Street Museum and the work of Stacy Hopkins at Scavengers Gallery.  The Main Street Museum is a "cabinet of curiosities" featuring some of the strangest things you'll ever see.  I don't have any pictures from inside- it was lit like a bat cave, so pretty much no lights.  Here are a few pictures from outside and of the things I picked up on my visit.








 A piece by Stacy Hopkins I bought a while back at Rosey Jekes in Hanover.  Bronze Costa Rican acorn- (I think).




She has some beautiful pieces in her shop.....hummm, saving some pennies for another one.


So I am working on an article that is taking forever, possibly because I stop every once in a while to draw a picture or two.







What I should be doing:


Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment