All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life as a Potato

Winter brings out the potato in me. I mean it actually transforms me into a creature obsessed with comfort in the form of food, clothes and warmth. It wouldn't take much for me to remain in hibernation within the coziness of my house rather than venture out into the cold world. Fortunately the responsibilities of my life require that I do leave the house to complete the standard tasks everyone faces, such as work, grocery shopping, and dropping off the kids at school. But on those rare task free days like today, I am quite content to stay put. And I did manage to write a syllabus, research for a new course, read the Selvedge Magazine cover to cover, do wash, and iron plastic bags together to create a workable fabric. All in a days work in potato mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment