All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Poems and Stuff from April 2002



frozen red apples
her face the same
we all walk down that way
rubbing and softening the features
until movement resumes
awareness still
and out of this gloom.


~Spring comes
*********************************
thicker than I thought
always this.
then there is that,
thinner than I remember.


~<*!*>~
*********************************
- One thing I like about you.  When you see candy you fill up your pockets so
when we're out I know you always have candy.  I think that is so sweet.

- One thing I know about you is that you'd say anything to get my candy.
Well it's not going to work.

***************************************
little birds sing,
you hurt too much.
no one hears
for the song.

**********************************************





Small drawings....I like these a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment