All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Puppet Man Rides Again

So my sister put up a picture of  the puppet man I made her. Not long ago I came across my sketches for the puppet and that made me wonder if she still had him in her studio or if he was buried at the bottom of a craft box.  You can catch up with puppet man on her blog onefinepencil.

Here's what he looks like.  I made him a long time ago- but I have lost my timeline so I'm not sure how far back it was. Maybe Gail knows.


Cool, he has a peace sign on his arm.  Otherwise he is kind of strange looking. And I remember he was difficult to make, but for some reason it was important to me to make him.

No comments:

Post a Comment