All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Neko Case and Friends

What a magical night at LSC.... Neko Case and her band, along with some friends; Freakwater, Tony Fitzpatrick, and a puppet show by One Degree Off.  It was wonderful, wish you could have been there too!

Neko and her band



The event was the send off celebration of Lyndon State's 100 year anniversary as well as a benefit for Catamount Arts in St. Johnsbury, VT.

 Happy 100 LSC!

Thanks Neko!



I fell in love with Tony Fitzpatrick's art and bought his book, This Train - his illustrations of the Hobo Alphabet make me want to run off in my Vivienne Westwood pirate boots and jump on a freight train.

You'll find some of his wonderful images here http://tonyfitzpatrick.wordpress.com/
 The Apollo Moth
The Winter Tiger

Double happiness- total entertainment and I got to wear my pirate boots for the first time, I was just waiting for the perfect occasion.


Here is Neko again:



Now into the beautiful spiral of the rest of my day.  Namaste my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great mention of the show last Friday. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

    Everyone I've talked to has said how great it was. Those who went to the meet and greet afterwards were also impressed with how generous with her time Neko was with everyone who wanted pictures and autographs.

    Patrick
    catamountarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete