All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Frame Dames

One of my favorite places to stop by in St. Johnsbury, Vermont is The Frame Dames.  The owners, Ann and Sarah, are fun to chat with and they always have a funny story to share.  Lately I've had some of my art work framed there -I find it difficult to figure out what works for each piece, fortunately they have helped me to make the right choices!  They carry a great selection of art supplies including; hard covered moleskin journals, watercolor, acrylic, sketch pads, brushes, fimo clay, pens, drawing ink, and much more.  I also enjoy looking at the work of local artists and artisans- there is a nice assortment of art work, pottery, and rugs, along with Sarah's fine jewelry pieces.

Here are a few pictures of Ann and Sarah's store:
Sarah














 A very lovely store.  Oh, and they always have a bowl of chocolate....

    

No comments:

Post a Comment