All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Frame Dames Turn 1!!!!!

Happy Successful Year One!  Ann and Sarah, co-owners of The Frame Dames, put on a bright and cupcake filled celebration for the shop's 1 year birthday party.  I was fortunate to spend some time there yesterday and share in the fun- and I met some of the other artists who have work on display in the shop.  It was truly a wonderful treat for me to chat with artists and friends of the shop-  I really love the space Ann and Sarah have created and enjoyed taking pictures of the art, displays, and folks who stopped by to celebrate.




Note the robot shirt- too cute!

Ann's cupcake paint dollops on painter's palettes and spilled paint and paint cans










The Godzilla Picks Out Wallpaper series is in honor of The Frame Dames 1 year celebration.  You can find them in the shop if you are interested.

Here is another one that is still living at home, but will be in the shop next week.



 Balloon windows!


Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment