All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Raindrops and Mountains

I donated one of my pen and ink drawings for a silent auction at the college to benefit Lyndon State College student scholarships.  It made me so happy to see the bidding.  A colleague, Dr. David Johnston, won the bid - this is kind of neat because just a few days before he was admiring a print from the raindrop series.  The auction was a big success and the funds will help a lot of our students!

In the Raindrop 1 is now in David's collection.


Some recent drawings:


For Sarah and Eric in anticipation of their baby girl.  Joy.
  From the Simple series:



Time to read and grade papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment