All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some Recent Events

I had my Whale drawing framed for the kitchen- I love it against the orange wall and with Mac's "Andy Warhol"



I bought this peach hard cider in Bloomington, Indiana at Bloomingfoods co-op.  I love the packaging!


I found this army guy puppet in the Cheap Art Bus at Bread and Puppet- he has moving parts!


A Tibetan medicine bracelet and carved bone skeleton bracelet from Yangkey's Tibet Shop in Bloomington.


An awesome Less Miserable poster in the $1.00 box on the Cheap Art Bus!




From the Tibet Shop


Kraft's Spread of Democracy block print from B & P; where else?


I never saw one of these before- I was told it's supposed to hang on the rear-view mirror


Some wonderful books from Green Mountain Books in Lyndonville. Sweet!


consumption...not just for republicans...

No comments:

Post a Comment