All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bread & Puppet Theater

We visited Bread & Puppet to see the Lubberland National Dance Company present 12 REASONABLE AND UNREASONABLE CRYING DANCES FOR 2011.  It was wonderful:


The garden gate

Scarecrow with the printing studio in the background

I love this outdoor kitchen

Museum store

I bought the Earth print....how could I not?

Some of the puppets waiting for the show to begin


My companions

Let the show begin!



Peter Schumann started B & P in 1970 - it is amazing it is still going.  




These last shots are from a skit about wind farms-  very political, very funny, very true.


If you've never been to Bread & Puppet, or are thinking about going- get yourself there.  It is worth the ride and the donation and they could use your support.  I plan on going to one of the Sunday Circus performances later this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment