All my original work is copyright protected; if you share, please cite the source.

Follow Me at my new blogspot: Trace Markings

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Redesigned Tuxedo Shirt

This is a thrift store find from a very long time ago.  Between painting the house, taking a course, teaching some courses, and writing a paper I squeezed some much needed creative time.  I am liking how this shirt turned out.

Thinking about wearing it with the sarong shown under the shirt
Bub tag and front detail

Stars on the elbow!

Vintage kimono material and grommets on the sleeve



Shirt back

More stars and grommets.  Yes, more grommets, more!

Patch on the collar

Puzzle head brooch pinned to the lower front tux bib.  
So nice to find the time to complete this project, it had been swirling around in my mind's eye for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment